Yunnan University of Finance and Economics MBA Scholarship under “the Belt and the Road” - 2019 Full Scholarship1年前 - Formal Sciences - Kunming - 796 views Tuition Fees: Yes Accommodation: Yes Travel Expense: No Monthly Stipend: Yes
1. Application Condition
“the Belt and the Road” MBA Scholarship mainly faces the international students from south and southeast Asia. Students should
(1) Be in good health, between 18 and 45 years old, willing to abide the laws and regulations of People’s Republic of China and Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, non-Chinese citizens.
(2) Hold a bachelor degree from a Chinese university; or a bachelor degree, which is recognized by the Ministry of China, from foreign countries (Certificates in foreign languages should be notarized by recognized institutes)
(3) Hold an HSK4 certificate.
2. Enrollment, training methods and degree awarding
Around 30 international students will be enrolled in the program, with 5 full-scholarship and 5-10 half-scholarship.
(2) Training methods
a. International students will be in the same class as Chinese MBA students, teaching language will be in Chinese, except the Business English module.
b. Duration for the program is 3 years and should not exceeds 4 years.
c. Content of study includes classroom studying, series of lectures, professional practices and communication with enterprises.
3. Application Procedure
(1) Students should submit application to the International Student Education and Administration Office or MBA Educational Institute in Yunnan University of Finance and Economics. Applicants should submit:
(a) Degree Certificates
a. Chinese bachelor certificate and graduation certificate, or
b. Foreign bachelor certificate which is recognized by the Ministry of Education in China; and reference letters from foreign universities or relative institutes.
c. Students just graduated should also offer student card.
(b) Original and photocopy of passport.
(c) HSK certificate and its photocopy.
(d) 10 photos (size: 4cm× 6 cm)
(2) Interview will be arranged by Yunnan University of Finance and Economics.
4. Tuition and scholarship amount
25 000 yuan/year, 75 000 yuan/ three years.
(2) Full-Scholarship includes,